At what age do most people start “feeling old”? I just celebrated my 25th birthday this past Thursday, and I’m already hopping on the bandwagon. How did time go by so quickly? I swear it was my 21st birthday just yesterday! Dang. Anyhow, it’s only led me to think about everything I want to accomplish at age 25. I came up with a list of 25 things — only fitting!
Question: what did / would / will you do at 25?
1. Travel somewhere exciting. (Hello, Hawaii! I’m going in March.)
2. Visit college friends.
3. Be better at saying “no” (to myself and others).
4. Volunteer more.
5. Quit dairy. (I’ve touched upon this earlier, but ever since I started reading The Food Revolution, I’ve decided to make this change.)
6. Share my passion for healthy living and recipes… possibly even start a new blog on the topic.
7. Do more yoga. (I’ve found that the more I do it, the more benefits I reap. I try to go once a week, but I’d like to make this more regular and frequent. I also like changing it up and going to hot yoga once in a while. It’s just so calming / relaxing!)
8. Develop my own healthy recipes (especially desserts!).
9. Delete Facebook friends. This sounds random, but needs to happen. I’m ready to purge random acquaintances, especially people who post weird videos and negative rants!
10. Learn more about web and graphic design.
11. Read more books.
12. Take more cooking classes. (I really loved the Whole Foods Healthy Brunch Class!)
13. Train for another race.
14. Go to a comedy club.
15. Teach myself more about nutrition, whether from documentaries or books. I want to start posting articles on the topic.
16. Explore the New York area beyond what I know (i.e. beaches, upstate New York, etc.).
17. Visit my brother in Minneapolis.
18. Go to a winery.
19. Wear less black. Buy more COLOR!
20. Save and invest more $$$! I opened a Roth IRA last year, and want to keep the habit of saving as much as possible.
21. Do the Mast Brothers chocolate tour.
22. Go to an NHL game.
23. Stay positive, and be better at managing stress.
24. Watch less TV.
25. Don’t get held back by fear. (Sounds general, but can be applied to many different situations in life!).
**Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for my site when a purchase is made.**