It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Yes, Christmas — but, also: holiday baking season! My favorite December pastime. This recipe is one of my annual go-to’s. It’s EASY, crowd-pleasing and makes the perfect homemade gift. Just wrap them in some cute bags or mason jars, throw on a bow and BAM! You’re all set.
Pretzel Kiss Cookies
- 1 bag of pretzel grids or rings
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs, unwrapped
- 1 bag of holiday-colored M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Place pretzels on a greased baking sheet. Put an unwrapped Hug on the center of each pretzel.
3. Heat pretzels in the oven for 2 minutes, or until Hugs are shiny and slightly softened.
4. Place an M&M, face-down, on top of each Hug and press down until chocolate fills the ring (or covers the top of the grid almost completely).
5. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chocolate has hardened. Store in airtight container at room temperature.