It’s the most pumpkin-filled time of the year! Now that we’re (already!) well into October, I thought I’d share some of my favorite pumpkin things from the season. From cereal to tortilla chips, check out the list below. And let me know what your favorites are!
1. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin O’s: a brand NEW product from TJ’s this season, and it’s a winner! Think: pumpkin bread meets Cheerios. What’s not to love? I use them in trail mix with almonds and peanuts, or simply with milk for breakfast!
2. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter: one of my all-time favorite pumpkin products. If you haven’t discovered the glory of pumpkin butter, you’re missing out. Many of my friends seem baffled by it. Don’t knock it ’til you try it! I assure you, pumpkin butter tastes delicious in oatmeal, and even homemade pumpkin spice lattes!
3. Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee: in my opinion, this is one of the best-tasting pumpkin coffees out there. I use a traditional coffeemaker, so the grounds work out just perfect for me. For Keurig folks, I’m sure the K-Cup version is delicious, too. The coffee exhibits *just* enough pumpkin flavor, without being overbearing. It’s quite tasty, and much more healthy than a pumpkin spice latte!
4. Brach’s Mellowcreme Pumpkins: okay, so they aren’t really pumpkin flavored, but they do look like pumpkins. These are a game-changer in the candy corn department.
5. Bath & Bodyworks Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle: prepare to be smell-mazed! If you could wrap the best parts of fall all into one candle, this would be it. It’s only a seasonal item, so I recommend stocking up before they roll out all the Christmas stuff!
6. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Granola: yet another TJ’s pumpkin favorite. This tastes great in yogurt, on top of oatmeal, by the handful… the list goes on. The best part: tart cranberries sprinkled throughout.
7. Simply Nature Pumpkin Tortilla Chips (from Aldi): now THESE were the pleasantest of surprises! My mom whipped out a bag of these when I came home for the weekend, and I have to admit I was VERY skeptical. Pumpkin tortilla chips?! I thought that was maaaaaybe taking the whole pumpkin thing a little too far. Quite the contrary! They’re quite delicious, and so flavorful, you’ll want to eat them without salsa or dip.
8. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (my favorite brands are the Nice! pumpkin seeds sold at Duane Reade and the Trader Joe’s version): I LOVE, LOVE pumpkin seeds just about any time of year. They’re salty, crunchy and add just the right amount of substance to homemade trail mixes. Bonus points: they’re healthy, too!
**Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for my site when a purchase is made.**